top of page

Course Q&A & Study Help

Public·59 members

Good afternoon colleagues

I am Thabile Ningi-Jezile, currently doing 4-in 1 health and safety combo, it a very interesting course which is familiarizing ourselves in reducing health hazards in our work places, teaching us health precautions in our homes and environment as well.

I am currently working at Zibele construction Company as a Community Liaison officer, where , we are working with different people, with different behaviours:

Where by workers do not wear frequently their protective clothing, I mean do not care much about wearing helmets, safety boots,and when they are on heights, they don't use safety belts. Safety officer is tired of always remind them.

What can I do to deal with? as a Community Liaison Officer.. it involves me also, especially when they got injured

88 Views
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • Whatsapp

South African Student Services Consulting is accredited and registered with the following professional and educational bodies:

AgriSETA — AGRI/C/PROV/1970/22

IEB/ABET — 11118

SACAI/ABET — 767002

SAIOSH — 72076824

OPSA CPD — 2026/184

​

We are committed to providing quality training and educational services aligned with recognised industry and professional standards.

For news and updates, subscribe to our newsletter today

©2026 By Kalendacrea

bottom of page